DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today at work while on luch, i came accross a 300. very unique but not to my liking when i saw it, cuz i thought some punk just went and ruined a nice 300. went up closer and saw a old dude like 60+ driving it. he looked at me and my car and gave me a thumbs up. but i got to thinking, if an old guy like that did it than i thought it was pretty kool, but if a punk kid did it for his ride than i would have smacked some sense into him. btw never seen something like this b4.

enjoy

·
Registered
532 Posts
The old dude is reliving his past when those skirts were in style along w/ the tail fins.
If he did that, more power to him. I hope when/if I reach 60+ I'll still be doing stuff like that to my car even if its a little retro and the punk kids make fun of me.

-GB

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
SHAUN said:
old dude like 60+ driving it.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...................Shaun!!!!!!

BTW I agree with the general concensus - sucks - but to each his own. I'm sure there are those out there that feel the same about all of our cars at one time or another.

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Torontofirecaptain said:

BTW I agree with the general concensus - sucks - but to each his own. I'm sure there are those out there that feel the same about all of our cars at one time or another.
HAHA! I figured you'd be along to react to that "Old Dude @60" comment. :)

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Torontofirecaptain said:

i meant mature dude 60+...lol

but i thought it was very unique for a person like that to consider doing it.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Ya I don't like it. But at the dealership in Scarborough where I bought my special had a silver one just like that for sale on the front lawn, maybe it's the same one lol.

·
Registered
453 Posts
To each there own, I don’t like the look, but that’s me.

I have people look at me strange when they see everything that I put on a family sedan, To me if your happy with it then who cares what others think.

My .02

1 - 20 of 26 Posts