DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case anyone is interested, here are some pics of a couple mods I spent the day doing. Picked it all up at the yard today and then installed it (except for the cupholder and stereo)

My new RAZ headunit, chrome shift knob (not yet polished but I wanted to get it on), Newer style cupholder, and leather console cover.

Passenger and rear leather seats.. couple dimples still from things that were sitting on them.. all the seats cleaned up nicely. Excuse my random papers and garbage collected on the rear seat.

I also seafoamed the other day, lol

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Looks good Dolan....spilled any coffee yet?

I'm not seeing those chrome handles....only take an hour or so to put in you know?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks good, but arent those m rear seats with intrepid fronts? Dont you want them to match?
Yep, they are M rears, the color isn't that far off, not really noticable to the untrained eye. At the yard I noticed the rear seats in the intrepid were in really bad shape, but the fronts were both great. So they said I could substitute for different rear seats (wouldn't give me the M fronts unless I paid them like 100 more). It was either black 300m back seats or gray intrepid back seats. I made the obvious decision.

Looks good Dolan....spilled any coffee yet?

I'm not seeing those chrome handles....only take an hour or so to put in you know?
Yeah yeah yeah, i'm getting to it but it just seems like so much work to take off the panels, lol.

Thanks for all the other kind comments guys!

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Yeah yeah yeah, i'm getting to it but it just seems like so much work to take off the panels, lol.
It's really not that hard. 5 screws in the rears and 10 in the front...15 mins tops on each rear, maybe 20 on the fronts, depending on your speakers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts