DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
Ntrepid95 said:
Ah no lowering in the future for my car...I like the way it rides now, I don't need any shimmys or vibrations..lol
good point...and shiny shiny car...makes me want to touch it...:)

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
damn thats looking good and clean....for some reason mine looks like it rides lower than yours though...odd.......

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
93greenES said:
damn thats looking good and clean....for some reason mine looks like it rides lower than yours though...odd.......

I noticed in your sig pic it looks like you got lower profile tires than I do, what size are they? Maybe thats why it looks lower. You got a side profile pic so we can compare? You got stock struts/springs? Mine are still OEM @ 110k.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
this is a side shot of it, but it is kind of leaning towards the passenger side because of the shape of the road. I have 225/60/16's, nothing special though. no springs or struts or anything. the only thing i could think of is maybe my car sits lower with the system, but you have a system too, so that cant be it

·
Registered
952 Posts
mmmm... shiny.... :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
it looks very pretty

·
Registered
299 Posts
I was just curious, whats this color "Wildberry", Isn't the proper name "Black Cherry." Back when I owned my 93, that was the official paint name...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts