DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have the following questions any help will be greatly appreacated(i think i spelled that wrong):
1. where do i get the body kit at, website and phone #
2. where can i locate parts suppliers? website and phone#
3. the homemade euro tail light look, can you do it with the middle bar too? i think it would look bad ass
4. what color should i paint interior trim pieces, the interior is greyish, and the outside is a tannish color, it is called chineese pearl.
5. I need replacement headlights too mine suck any one know where i can get some(the bulbs are fine its just the lenses that are messed up)
any help would be kool thanx

·
Registered
587 Posts
I was going to make an Altezza tail light out of the rear lights like ATF Charger has shown us how to do, and like you I want to do the middle reflector thing too. I am also going to use red hotwires to make a square that lights up in the middle with the rest of the tail lights tool. One of the other members was thinking of doing the same thing too, but I am not sure who came up with it first. Either way, I have wanted to mod and illuminate that middle section for a long time, and I think I will do it this summer. I don't think the middle section has a reflective backing when you take off the reflector/red lens, but I am not exactly sure. If it doesn't, you will need to get some kind of reflective material to put in there, which shouldn't be hard to find.

About the body kit, one of our members, Bryan I believe it was, got it and said the thing is a piece of ****. It also took forever for the parts to be shipped to him, and I am still not sure if he has gotten them all yet. Ask him more about it, but I know he wasn't pleased.

About parts suppliers? What kind of parts are you looking for? Thers not much in the way of performance stuff for our cars, but general parts are not hard to find...

And about painting the interior, I left mine alone cuz I like it. Then again, I have the black interior, not that...uh.....tan color. But try not to paint it red or yellow or something crazy, or you will look totally rice with it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i would probley use that chromish lookin heat tape like on the plastic on dirtbikes and 4wheelers by the muffler

·
Registered
46 Posts
Looking for the body mold (shirts)

I'm looking for the body mold that a lot of the first gens have including: ATFCharger, 94IntrepidES, 93Intrepid, MathWiz, etc. etc. Its the piece that spans from the front wheel well to the rear wheel well located at the bottom of the doors. I think this looks phat. Any idea what year trep this comes from and how much it would cost to replace (better off going to a juck yard but not may around me have intrepids).

I did see a Eagle Vision with this body mold, slightly different then the intrepid mold but still cool looking... any idea if this would fit on 94 Intrepid???

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts