·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't believe 35 views and only 1 reply! LOL esp at this crazy price!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
but not $9500 sweet! LOL

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
:smileyvault-wtf::doh: That's crazy expensive!!!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Alright... before you all freak out too much... I'm kidding. That is a gorgeous car though! I'd lose the bra, but it's so clean!!! I'm so used to seeing the first gens all rusted out, it's strange to see one that nice in the winter regions.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just called them and it was a misprint in the ad. They only want $950 for it and I'm going to pick it up tomorrow! Can't wait!
thats a helluva long drive bra! but if it was at $950 it would be worth it! and whatever we do dont let P/P see that trep! might bring a tear to his eyes! LOL

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
If that was a more desirable car. It would easily fetch the money. A mint low mileage never driven in bad weather Mustang would get 10plus, no problem. It's just ashamed the market for mint Intrepids is not there.

Let's say I bought a brand new LHS 15 years ago. Didn't drive it much, pampered it, properly stored it, meticulously maintained it. Now today here it was, just like that Intrepid for sale. Not saying I could see it for that money too but on the same note. You would not get it out of my hands for less than 10 grand.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Nice looking car FROM THE OUTSIDE!!! I wonder who the guy was who approved that blue interior for production.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts