DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this is my 1997 Dodge Intrepid 3.5L 24Valve.

Specs
Engine: 3.5L 24 Valve
Transmission: Automatic
Color: Opal S/G Pearl Clearcoat
Options: Power windows, Ect....

Mods
No mods to this date

future Mods
Full clear headlights and corner lights.
Catback exhaust system.
Full respray in OEM color.
Dark Tint all the way around.
Tinted taillights.
Color matched steelies.
Black leather Seats.

Car History

Ok i dont know every little thing about the car. But it was given to me by my dad about 4 months ago. He was the second owner and has owned it since about 98 or 99. The first engine has already been replaced, The current engine has about 30K miles in it which isnt bad at all. The rest of the car has 120K on her. She needs some work I have to replace the ball joints and motor mounts And she has some dings and dents but its not anything i cant fix. But she runs and drives just fine. I really like the car and im going to try and own it as long as i can. But for now on to the pics.(will get more and better pics soon)

And yes i know my hood is popped in some of the pics.

Thanks for looking, Ill be updating more as more happens to the car.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Congrats, Great color as well. I got 2 of them the same color.

I have gotten both of my treps new headlights on ebay. There only 60.00 for both of them and have had no problems with them. The base model has had the ones I got from ebay for about 18 months ago and they still look great. Forget the Color matched steelies. Get the alloy wheels so much better IMO.

For the Tinted taillights, PM Phuckin Phil he has a great How-To that I lost.

(I got an OTIS, Rear Center Tail Light Bar, Autodim Mirror all for sale, Just a few mods if you are looking for some.)

Also please dont be afraid to take lots and lots of photos.

Where you from ?

No engine or trunk pictures?

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
I thought we lost you lol. You better get on here more often and post it up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts