DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any dodge credit cards ?

And what are some places to get a credit card. To apply online ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
thanks guys exactly what i was looking for :)

How do I get a card if they all reject me because of the number of cards I don't have. :dark:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,445 Posts
Peppa Boy said:
thanks guys exactly what i was looking for :)

How do I get a card if they all reject me because of the number of cards I don't have. :dark:
go here
http://www.freecreditreport.com/

and check out whats on your credit report and if there's some thing there despute it. I did this with Experian about 2 months ago. my report showed me having 3 credit cards that I've never owed. I'm good to go now. and my credit rating is at 700 now. :fun_06:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
347 Posts
DCellBatteries said:
go here
http://www.freecreditreport.com/

and check out whats on your credit report and if there's some thing there despute it. I did this with Experian about 2 months ago. my report showed me having 3 credit cards that I've never owed. I'm good to go now. and my credit rating is at 700 now. :fun_06:
True. Making sure your credit is protected has become a necessity nowadays with all the scammers and identity thieves lurking.
If your planning on buying a car or home or anything substancial that requires a credit check, have companies like Experian or Equifax check out your credit.

Knowing your credit rating also protects you from some car dealerships who BS you about having bad credit and try to squeeze you with high interest rates.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DCellBatteries said:
go here
http://www.freecreditreport.com/

and check out whats on your credit report and if there's some thing there despute it. I did this with Experian about 2 months ago. my report showed me having 3 credit cards that I've never owed. I'm good to go now. and my credit rating is at 700 now. :fun_06:
Thanks but I don't have a creditcard so I can't use that service :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DCellBatteries said:
it wasn't free?
I can't remember the one I used. I found the link in either a stuff mag or a maxim mag I can't remember

but try

http://www.experian.com/
Credit Card Information
You will not be charged for your free credit report and free trial membership. However, valid credit card information is required to start your free 30-day trial membership. You may cancel your free trial membership at any time. However, you must tell us during your free 30-day trial that you do not want to continue your membership past the trial period, otherwise, you are hereby authorizing the $9.95 monthly fee to automatically be charged to the credit card account below.

cant do w/o credit :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
423 Posts
Peppa Boy said:
Credit Card Information
You will not be charged for your free credit report and free trial membership. However, valid credit card information is required to start your free 30-day trial membership. You may cancel your free trial membership at any time. However, you must tell us during your free 30-day trial that you do not want to continue your membership past the trial period, otherwise, you are hereby authorizing the $9.95 monthly fee to automatically be charged to the credit card account below.

cant do w/o credit :(
Go to your bank and ask about getting a card to start with. You want a low credit limit because like MOST kids you will be an idiot with it. And you will nto charge enough to get rewards while you are young if you use your card wisely.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
Joined
·
887 Posts
Eh. I can't even get on that site
maybe it's my browser ;\
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top