DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
9,861 Posts
I got to the third page. Here is a clue. View the source of the second page. Research the name given, and the knot. You will get a second name. The username and password are accually two names.

Third page appears to be another puzzle.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Here's more hints for the 3rd puzzle.

In the source code, there are numbers. Try using ALT + ### in notepad for each of the numbers and see what you get. It's the same for the fourth page as well. Just play around.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
griffinzein said:
my brain hurts now. can anyone else figure it out?
ok, ok here's the first one:
Username: Alexander
Password: Gordian

as in: Alexander the Great who when faced with the quandary of the Gordian knot, took out his sword and simply cut it.
:turn:

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
how do I get passed this page....after the oven in the field I get a screen with ASIA AWAITS. red screen with an ass load of numbers, but when you highlight the screen there apears to be some weird encrypted text in it? WTF over?

nevermind...I hit the asaia awaits part and it tells me I need a password and username..I don't have so nevermind :icon_cry:

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
there are 3 sets of 3 number groups on the enxt page, they are ascii codes. on a PC just hit hold down alt key and type the number.

·
9,861 Posts
I cheated and got the passwords for a few pages. There are quiet a few. I couldn't get to the end.

Reactions: crombie

·
Registered
455 Posts
i gove up, im gonna go play with frying pan. its more fun than trying to figur that crap out. oh and gordian wouldnt work no matter how i typed it. and where did you get the passwords fo the pages?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts