DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well ive been on here almost a year now. thought it may be time to get a little sig thread action going on. i try to post frequently bust i always prefer to keep a low profile as i am a privacy nut.

anyway im here to talk about my trep. my trep is on 02 ES with the 3.5 v6 non HO, and no egr (thank goodness, yeah its better for emissions but not my engine), the dealer it came from is now long gone, very sad. this month it turns 9 years old and i would have to say it looks pretty good for its age :D

mods include:
-18" charger wheels
-black diamond headlights
-security system
-sylvania silverstar low beam bulbs
-mobil 1 oil cap
-150mph cluster
-Black leather shift nob.

my goal as far as mods has been 1 thing: do as little as possible! haha. i love these cars they way they are. however i have always had the idea of buying a se with a blown or almost dead 2.7 and going for a rumble bee kinda theme with it. (that wont happen for a while though) and then go crazy with mods on that car. i hope to 1 day be able to earn the COTM award here on di.net. but of course that has to be earned

i did attach some pictures. i dont do the whole image hosting thing so that wouldnt work. the first 4 pics show the car in its current state, while the last shows it with its original momentum rims, i miss those wheels, but i love what the charger wheels have done for the look of the car. actually the main reason i got the charger rims was because the clear coat from the momentums was peeling of and made the wheels look like crap. plus the rims leaked air a little bit (classic problem with these and other chrysler wheels, for some reason at least)

Attachments

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
love the rims.. gotta get those for mine.
they can be a expensive investment but are well worth it in the end IMO :baller: i mounted and balanced them my self so i got a little lucky not paying for them to be instaled

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump :)

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
today i was FINALLY able to fix my wheel balance issue. had to rotate the tire on the rim, just barely in spec according to road force but it is in and no longer vibrates so thats all that matters

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
UPDATE:

new mod, infinity sails installed today.

upcoming mods that need to be installed:
-150mph cluster
-160 degree t-stat

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
took some pics for fun today. nothing fancy

bout a week ago i was asked by the dodge dealer if the car had ever been repainted. they seemed pretty amazed when i told them no

Attachments

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol thanks Dan!

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 29 Posts