DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow I start my 2500+ mile road trip to Las Vegas where I'm moving to. The trailer's all loaded up except for a few things that I need tonight.

I'll be taking pics of the trip as I go. I'm pretty sure there's gonna be some good scenery along the way. Once I get to Vegas I'll have to hijack someone's wireless :brutal_36 and get the photo's uploaded as I won't have my own internet access at my new place yet.

More to come.....

·
Registered
79 Posts
Best of luck on your trip dude and yeah keep it updated with pics.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,838 Posts
Sweet!! Have a great trip, and best of luck at the new home!! Take lots of pics!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good luck Rob, hope to still see you at Carlisle
Wont be there this yr but am working on next yr but depends on whether I get a house this time next yr or still have the apartment.

Thanx to all the rest of you. Hopefully I don't run into any troubles :biggrin:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I got out here in

3 days. Cause of such a long hard ride I have to perform a maintenance. The ride was soo hard the cat went through 2 quarts of oil. looks like I have a lot of work to do on it this week.

One thing I learned from this is to higher someone else to move your stuff for you. I went on I-70 which took me over through a major ski resort in the Rockies. Took me 1/2 hr to get up one side doing 35 mph up the mountain. Then it took me 3 hrs to get down in blinding snow on a steep, winding road. Cause of the incline and lack of O2 I thought the car was gonna die on me.

I'll get picks up soon as I can.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts