DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YESSSSS it is back up and running. And they do have Matts favorite drink. Called - Shut Up And Drink It (22 oz.Drink ). This is the famous drink that started King Winkly's famous bathroom stall Photo :biggrinfl It is at 617.W North Ave. Just a few blocks south of the Hotel across the street. Me and Matt are going there both nights. Some of the best food me, Matt, Keith, and Al ever had 2 Di meets ago (2003).

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Kevin, I just tried calling them and they said the number is disconnected.

Maybe a local can check it out and make sure it is open.

·
Registered
712 Posts
yeah that's the closed address but it's now in Wood Dale........

I don't know exactly where but the town of Wood Dale is about 5 miles north of the hotel.

I'm down... never been to the new place. :)

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea and we know who wear's the pants in your household Al. :brutal_16. The offer still stands AL.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I found the new web site and phone number. Just take 83 north to Irving park rd. Go west for a mile or so and on the left by Dalewood Ave.

·
Registered
712 Posts
We could even shoot straight up Villa Ave which is the next light west of the hotel. This street changes into Wood Dale Rd.

This would be much easier than pulling u-turns or waiting at two lights to go north on 83.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
True but its fun doing burnouts. Around the corner and hammering it up the hwy. What every is easiest you local guys know best.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I can't believe I was the last one (of 24) eating......pretty good food though ;)

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It was real good but not as good as first time. Damit Al and Keith show next year.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts