DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is one of the biggest lowrider car shows in the midwest! Not just for lowriders! I've seen a few trep's there....thousands of vehicles, tens of thousands of people, if you love car shows, this one CAN'T be missed!! Hydraulic contest, bikini contest, burnout contest, SPL contest, parade of neons, and partying (mardi gras style!) the whole weekend!! Mother's day weekend, May 6th,7th,and 8th. Their website is www.cruisefestnationals.net

·
Registered
740 Posts
He is right ..this show is a good one ..BUT ..its gotten completely out of control over the last couple of years . ..Car getting damaged ..hundreds of underaged drinkers. just mean bad news ...thats why my car club sidefx, who is one of the most reconigzed car clubs in the midwest never take out cars there. We will be there but not showing...too many irresponsible people there

·
Registered
11 Posts
My club has been going for like 6 or 7 years. I agree about the party getting outta control, but the cars make it worthwhile. Winning some awards does too. :) Get a hotel booked early, leave before 8, and you won't have to deal with underaged drinkers...lol. I recommend that EVERYBODY goes. It'd be a helluva time to see more than 2 Intrepids there for a change. Let's make this a big DI-Net event. Come on guys- it's cheap, it's fun, and there are boobies. Lots and lots of boobies.

Cars+boobies=good weekend for BigC.

Charlie White
Anything Goes C.C.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Sorry ..but we have boycotted this show since it left the montgomery fairgrounds ..i know the owners of this show personally, my parents house is about 1 mile from their home in dayton .....they have security 24 hours for the indoor spots which we were promised but no one from the club is willing to trust them again because the very first time they had indoor spots with security 4 of our vehicles were damaged more than $1000.00 each. trust me, the club i am with has been around for 10 years and attended the first several cruisefests, yes they are a good time but for every spectactor there its all about getting drunk and seing tits and ass, very few are there for the cars ..the shows been on a downhill spiral since like 98...what club are you with, i should be there to promote out show in june so hit me up

·
Registered
11 Posts
Anything Goes C.C. from NE Ohio- we've brought cars for years, didn't even get inside spots, and never had any damage done. Last year, we even took one or two awards home.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts