DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Ahh.. Always wanted to be a tow truck or repo guy for a day. At least this cry baby was not violent like some.

-GB49

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Im gonna be one soon... I would start yellin at that queer punk.... "Grow some BALLS you whiny little BEYATCH" . lol, im just kiddin... but i cant wait to LEGALLY steal peoples stuff. PAY YOUR BILLS or im comin for ya

·
Registered
532 Posts
Heck ya. Would have to work out everyday to build some muscle. Take the course to carry a concealed weapon. Wear a leather jacket and black jeans. You're ready for a rewarding repo career. Must be nice to legally lift someone’s ride and get paid for it. I bet it makes that beer at the end of the day taste even better.
:beerchug:

-GB49 :bandit:

·
Registered
202 Posts
you sure it was being repo'd?
I couldn't hardly stomach that little bitches whining but it sounded as if it was being towed from the hospital parking lot across the street,he kept saying "I work there".
I kinda thought he was in a no parking zone or employees only area but I can't take listening to that crap again.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
wo23dodge said:
you sure it was being repo'd?
I couldn't hardly stomach that little bitches whining but it sounded as if it was being towed from the hospital parking lot across the street,he kept saying "I work there".
I kinda thought he was in a no parking zone or employees only area but I can't take listening to that crap again.
Having shut the video off cause he got to be real annoying, from the parts I did hear, that's exactly what I wondered as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts