DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guys use this? (for those of you who don't know what it is, it's a querying program)

I absolutely love this program. I work for a mortgage company and I used to have to make reports/queries through the antiquated AS400 setup that they have. Now, I can query all AS400 related junk through Crystal Reports. It's all practically drag and drop (with some "if" and "thens" and "else"'s to boot).

I was trained in version 7 about 2 years ago, but now the company is using 8.5...besides the introduction screen, I can't see any difference.

:bigsmile:

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Crystal reports is one of my biggest headaches at work, it butts heads with our Centura SQLbase products

everytime we hear crystal reports we flinch because it means we are either going to have to make the client decide between crystal software and us or if they yell loud enough we have to rebuild all their path statements from scratch to incorporate both products

None of this is Crystal's fault either, just our stupid behind the times software with poor design teams

1 - 3 of 3 Posts