DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, let's get another mini-meet together

I am looking to do brunch at Dakotas in rocky hill (right off I-91) $17.95 with coffee/juice included, here is the menu http://www.dakotarockyhill.com/our_menu/sunday_brunch.html

**updated** Right now the tentative plan is for 12:30 on Sunday 9/2, they highly recommend reservations or at least call ahead seating so only put down your name and amount of people if you are seriously going to be there

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Sunday should be 9/9 Joe. I was going to say I would come, but I just double checked and the family party I thought was Saturday is in fact on Sunday. That sucks because I love buffets and meets.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
00RT said:
Sunday should be 9/9 Joe. I was going to say I would come, but I just double checked and the family party I thought was Saturday is in fact on Sunday. That sucks because I love buffets and meets.
Changed the date in the title, getting the decals from you was part of my reason for settign up the meet

I avoided this weekend with it being labor day but is this one better or maybe Sunday 9/16?

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
This weekend is better for me, but being labor day others might be busy. I'm usually always free on Sundays but we're having a party that I already commited to. The 16th is definitely free for me and might be better than this weekend for everyone else.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
1 - Joe (joekd), no guests at this moment
2 - Ferenc (ozzy) me, myself and I or I can bring Luis
3 - Steve(00RT), just me

I just got back from vacation this weekend and school started today so I haven't had time to clean up my car, but I'll still be there. You still got those gears Ozzy?

·
Registered
13,702 Posts
Sunday9/2-and bottomless steak fries OK I'll bite, you guys make it up our way so turnabout works.
3 - Steve(00RT), just me
4 - Hank (Mnitetrain) possible 2FNFast(Ben too)

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
mnitetrain said:
Sunday9/2-and bottomless steak fries OK I'll bite, you guys make it up our way so turnabout works.
3 - Steve(00RT), just me
4 - Hank (Mnitetrain) possible 2FNFast(Ben too)
Anyone else? Luis maybe???

I'm planning to put in a reservation tomorrow to make sure we don't have to wait forever to eat

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Woah...did I hear "Bottomless Steak fries" With Ozzy and Mnitetrain??? AND OORT!!!!!"

That brings back memories...damn, soooooo far away.

--Gorm

1 - 20 of 34 Posts