DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First one snapped then the other - I might try to repair - might just adapt something - I would like to find a used one in black or tan. Are they easy to swap out? Do you have one to sell?

White Motor vehicle Light Steering part Automotive tire
Material property Gas Bumper Tints and shades Electric blue
Sleeve Grey Material property Belt buckle Denim

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They're easy to replace. IIRC, you remove the two screws shown in your 2nd and 4th photos and just lift that tan piece straight up to remove the cup holder.

There is another design of the cup holder that is fixed shape - doesn't have those hinged wings to flop around and break that is interchangeable with that design. Some people prefer the fixed design for that reason. I don't know how scarce they are and which trim levels of which LH badges to look for in salvage yards, and I don't know if LH cars are easy to tind in the yards anymore. Someone here might have some tucked away to sell you.
Thanks Peva!

On eBay there is one seller who has tons of these used folding cup holders listed over many listings - each for $35 - there are even a few sellers with brand new Mopar ones for $125 - but being rather cheap, I might just first try to turn mine into a nonfolding type. There are no nonfolders on eBay at the moment. I will attach photo of my handiwork if I get it done.

Thanks for the advice!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
You're welcome.
Hey - are there more than one tan color interior for cup holders? Guess I could go with black. The seller seems to be the only source of all used cup holders and with 13500 sales he does not bother to answer any questions.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Ron! My 2004 Concorde Limited came with light Taupe. The seller won't talk to me - so I can't ask him - but to your eye all of his listing are a darker taupe than mine.

Here is mine.

Maybe this one is light?

Here again are his listings

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
On my door I only see this tag - and it doesn't seem to list trim.

I do have the 2004 Concorde factory brochure that states what trim color have since I have the leather "Limited" seats...

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Thanks - found it. My trim is TLT5 and my Concorde's that Almond color. Like the one on the cover of their brochure from 2004.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Thanks - this ebay seller is not at all helpful. He won't even photograph the numbers on the parts - so I might be forced to go with the black - i guess that should look alright.

Thanks very much - at least I know what I have - maybe I will wait - my bottles seem to stay put - adds a challenge.

Cheers

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
1 - 9 of 9 Posts