DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Dain bramaged
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you guys with 3.3l would be intresting in a custom cold air intake if u had to widen the hole that the current intake system uses?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I would initially, all depends on the cost/labour time etc..

·
Registered
144 Posts
Let us know, Soon my pics should be on here, I hope, and you can see what I did for my intake. I mailed the pics on the 24th at about 11pm so I am not sure how nlong it'll take.
:cool:

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Originally posted by MedicMAn:
Let us know, Soon my pics should be on here, I hope, and you can see what I did for my intake. I mailed the pics on the 24th at about 11pm so I am not sure how nlong it'll take.
I got the pics this morning and I'll try to get them on the site tonight when I get home from work if I have the time.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Thanks Intrepid 99. Did you happen to glance at the pics ? What did you think of the intake mod's?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I'll check tonight.

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Originally posted by Intrepid99:
I got the pics this morning and I'll try to get them on the site tonight when I get home from work if I have the time.
I won't have a chance to add them to the "pictures" section of the site yet, but they are on the server so you can post them in the forums.

They are located here:

http://pictures.dodgeintrepid.net/medicman/

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
MedicMan,

You have the same setup as me (3.3/K&N Cone) but without that partition, does the partition make a difference, I am thinking of doing it to my Concorde.

Very nice ride to!!! Very Clean engine bay there, I thought I was the only one to obsess to the degree of the engine bay! :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Thanks Si. I think it does make a difference as it can only really draw air from below the Computer, PCM. I used an auto weatherstripping to try and seal the gap. So I think that now it is really only drawing cold air. It does feel quicker (? Psych ?) I am really happy with the setup. Check out perf/mods forum , I have a post there.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
a lot of it might be psych. of course, the 3.3 is so underpowered that it might really be a noticeable difference. at any rate, that is a pretty sweet setup. kudos.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts