DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find custom parts for my 01 Intrepid SE. I have searched many places, and not many sell parts for my car. Please Help !!!!!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
They really don't make any performance parts for the intrepid. Everything really has to be custom done. K&N does makes a cold air intake but a lot of people here have built there own. Many of us here have custom dual exhaust. Some mods that others have that all had to be custom are RAM AIR, There is one person here with a custom turbo, air bag suspension, head light covers, nightshade tail lights, Jet chips, chromed interior pieces...etc. Everything has to be custom.....what are you looking to do?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was looking at your pics. I would like to do something similar to how your engine looks. I want my car to have the same look and sound of a luxury sadan, but a little kick behind it. You know what I mean

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That car is the bomb, but a little too much for me. I am lookin for touch ups that will make it look good, give it some more power, but look and sound like a regular sadan. And thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Well, I used a paint pen and yellow wire loom for the engine. Very easy to dress up the engine. Performance wise, I would sugguest a cold air intake and a custom dual exhaust. I have a custom built RAM AIR, and an custom made underdrive pulley as well.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
you can always get the joekd intake, heard its good for 1000+ horse power....j/k he makes a really nice one
and welcome aboard

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Does any one have any suggestions on how I could dress up my engine. I am trying to make my car look good first, then work from there. Also, I was carious if any one could suggest a good, yet cheap set of spark plug wires for my 'Trep, as well as spark plugs, and suggestions for stuff to touch my engine up.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
You can do what I did with a yellow paint pen and multi-sized wire loom...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts