DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have confirmed my decal order with my friend the decals are of our infamous dinet logo they are aprox. 8" long for the bigger size and aprox.4 " for the smaller size and are $3.00 shipped for the big decals $2.00 shipped for the smaller decals i have black and white right now but i can order any color it takes 3 days for him to complete my order ,and i will give discounts for multiple orders you can send payment via paypal to: [email protected] please include in the message section how many and what colors you want !

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
i will buy 2 small ones and 2 large ones lol i want blue like my car, which is way light. if blue doesnt work then just black

let me know the price since i'm getting 4, or will it be 10 ? confirm this and u get the money lol :)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lhs how many reds do you want?
nhogan it will be hard to get the color of your car the blue color is bright blue 4=$6.00 shipped

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
for every one who is ready to pay just pay and dont forget to note how many?the size?and color?

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kcarlos200: no prob it will be a few days maybe sooner is that ok?if your cool with that the decals will be $3.00 shipped when you pay i will give my friend the ok to cut the decals

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
qp sorry yes i meant you buddy,no problem i hope you enjoy the decals
kcarlos i got your payment they will ship asap

1 - 20 of 113 Posts