DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I see them on benzes all the time, plus a few of my friends have them. I was wondering if you guys knew where i could order the sticker from...

My trep says daimler on its remotes and such so i figure its pretty much correct. Besides it no longer says daimler benz, it just has the daimler signature.

Ive heard that u can get them for free from the benz dealer as a replacement, but thats probably only if u have a benz so you would need the vin.

Thanks in advance guys.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Dodgaholic said:
$1.87 part# 115-584-06-40 at your local MB dealer.

Cool,

thanks

TERMINATOR101CA said:
I think that's no better than putting Type R badges on a Civic. I wouldn't do it personally. :icon_neut
I think its fairly accurate in my case. IF i was putting a benz emblem then yes that would be the same thing as the type r thing. But this sig simply says daimler or has daimlers signature.

Afterall our remotes have the daimler-chrysler logo anyways.

Any other input on this?

Thanks in advance,
Ciprian

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
gn300 said:
Would that be the daimler benz sticker on the pass.lower winshield you refer to?
Yes, evidently there are two versions of the sticker, and this one does have "benz". I'll try finding the part number for the "Daimler" only part.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the daimler only is just a daimler signature. The daimler-benz has Herr Daimler’s signature.

This is the one on the mercedes benz vehicles

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its got a white background tho.. plus dont they have some serial at the bottom? LOL

I have a laser printer too but ive never seen this address vinyl stuff.. business depot or something???

What about Daimler Chrysler product HEHE??

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Yeah, you could make it say whatever you wanted. I wouldn't be putting one on my car anyhow, but for those that would want to, the option is there. I used to make all my own vanity plates too, with a color laser printer, on heavy stock, and laminate it onto a plastic plain plate. You can have whatever you want, and not just what somebody markets.

These are the kind of labels I meant before.
www.onlinelabels.com Product OL800LP Glossy weatherproof labels for laser printer, 2.5" x 1.563" , gloss white.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Dodgaholic said:
Really? It would take like 5 seconds to print this on one 5 cent vinyl address label.

[/QUOTe

If your are printing it off, add chrysler to the dymler and i'm in!

they go on the inside of the window is that passable with what you can do ?

I'm still in for the tool box!

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WOOO HOO Im not the only crazy one. Im gonna get the benz one for now and then ill take one of these daimler chryslers as well.

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
I'm not making any of these for myself. I was just 'splaining how it could be done. They would be OUTside the window, but the labels I referenced, and the laser print are both weather resistant.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
oo ok.... i guess it would be impossible to print on the sticky part LOL.... im gonna get the dealer ones Friday then ill get the pics.... i really want it on the inside... nice winters arent too great on any vinyl.

Thanks for the suggestion tho, i use the 3m stuff for headlight protection and some people wanted different tints instead of those headlight lips, maybe this stuff would work there?

Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Got mine off ebay and have put them on both my 1st and 2nd gen. You'd be amazed how many people don't realize that Daimler owns Chrysler.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts