Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Why: To meet fellow Dallas area DI.Net members
Where: Dallas TX
When: Saturday August 28, 2004 6:00 or 6:30pm
Who: Dallas area members
How: In your Intrepid of course

Seeing as how scenario 1 was a bit costly and a would be a long way to drive I have decided to drop it :smilie_mu which only leaves scenario 2.

Scenario 2: We meet at Grauwyler Park on Harry Hines Blvd around 6:00 or 6:30pm. We then drive over to a restaurant located off of Northwest Highway in North West Dallas(aka Restaurant Row) for dinner then head over to Speed Zone for some Pool(billiards), mini-drag racing, video games, mini-golf, and go-cart circuit racing.

Info:
Grauwyler Park is located on Harry Hines Blvd between Anson Rd and Gilford Dr three miles north of Parkland Hospital. Bellow is a map.

W Northwest Highway is home to many restaurants and AMC The Grand 24 Theatre. The restaurants I know at that location are Jason’s Deli, Genghis Grill(personal favorite), Bennigans(sp?), Outback Steak House, The Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Joes Crab Shack, Tony Romas, Papas Bar-B-Q, Humberdinks, Dave & Busters, Trail Dust Steak House, and many many more. We can choose one to dine at when we meet at the park.

Speed Zone located at
11130 Malibu Drive
Dallas, TX 75229
(off of I-35 and Walnut Hill Rd)

For more information on Speed Zone and its tracks please click this link

I personally would rather pick scenario 2 but that’s just me. Now lets see how much momentum we get. If you have any questions or comments please reply to this thread or pm me. If you do decide to come please feel free to bring friends, spouses, or family members I will be bringing my wife. Of course all dinners will be dutch treat. :biggrin: :dance2:

Thank You

Mario M aka dallastrepid

1 - 6 of 6 Posts