DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Mario! Ok pal, this is just my opinion.
I'd lose the hood bra. Looks tacky IMO. Wing = I love it! Tint = I love it! Rims = I love it times 2!
Now Mar.... how is your exhaust? OEM? Hmmm if OEM have you ever thought about going with a fart can? You can't say it's "ricey", look at your wing. If you do one, go all out brother. :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
thats a nice BFW if i ever saw one...car looks great!

i love the tint too...gotta love the absence of texas tint laws!! :D

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
crombie said:
Mario! Ok pal, this is just my opinion.
I'd lose the hood bra. Looks tacky IMO. Wing = I love it! Tint = I love it! Rims = I love it times 2!
Now Mar.... how is your exhaust? OEM? Hmmm if OEM have you ever thought about going with a fart can? You can't say it's "ricey", look at your wing. If you do one, go all out brother. :biggrin:
Well I am looking into a fart can... some one told me that it does not make our cars sould like ricers but more like that of a Camaro... but I have never heared one on a Trep...

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
dallastrepid said:
Well I am looking into a fart can... some one told me that it does not make our cars sould like ricers but more like that of a Camaro... but I have never heared one on a Trep...
Get ur ideas from www.obxracingsports.com ;) Go to your local import store and order away. A tad pricey, but you get that unmistakable rich tone. :) Rome021 has dual trash cans on his SE. Check out his thread on his sound byte in the 2nd gen performance section.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gazetowardthesky said:
scoop looks nice. where did you get that puppy from?
I got it from ebay... it is a universal hood scoop... if you would like one i put a link below... I got mine for $21.50 including s/h... but if you wanna find one cheaper go to ebay and type in "Universal Hood Scoop" in the search field and look for the scoop thats on the yellow hood...

Universal Hood Scoop

Its only being held on by a strip of sticky tape, but it holds good... I have had it for about two weeks and have been up to speeds of 70 on the highway and has not loosened or came loose...

·
Registered
200 Posts
its really hard to get a fart sound with the intrepid i believe....maybe something to do with the engine... my bestfriend has a caravan with catback exaust and a nice rice muffler on the end and its one of the nicest sounds ive ever heard...deep as hell... and im loving the wing... kinda looks like mine... look at my gallery to see it... nice ride man

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
dallastrepid said:
I got a new spoiler and hood scoop... Windows tint new rims and man is it looking sexy...

The Rims are Konig Kaliber

More Pics coming soon... as soon as I fix my digi cam

JUDY GOT ME THIS DECAL AFTER I GOT MY BFW... SHE KNEW I WANTED A DI.NET DECAL

NEW PICS, And MORE COMING SOON

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: Re: dallastrepid is here... Updated Pics of hood scoop, new spoiler, and Konig Rims

dallastrepid said:

JUDY GOT ME THIS DECAL AFTER I GOT MY BFW... SHE KNEW I WANTED A DI.NET DECAL

NEW PICS, And MORE COMING SOON
PICS OF MY CAR DURING THE DAY

1 - 18 of 18 Posts