DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok was having tranny problem have that taken care of sorta now i accidentally left my drivers side window down now none of my windows will work they worked for a little while after it happened if my door was open that quit yesterday the fuse its good swapped them out windows still wouldnt move changed switches still nothing what else could the problem be im leaving for military duty on friday and i cant leave my windows down for 25 days i dont know what else it could be please help asap :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Did you try getting a test light and testing the motors, if it comes down to it you can pull the cover off the motors and roll them up by hand it'll take for ever but it is effective and will get them to go up. Test all the motors, switches ext. If you got power to the motor try tracking down the ground and making sure it is a good ground, if all ok I'd say your motor's are fried, you might have had some sort of power surge and fried all the motors, even tough i highly highly doubt that happened.

Clayton

1 - 3 of 3 Posts