DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, last night when I came home from work, I parked my car about 3 lengths down the driveway behind my dad's Durango like I usually do. This morning I go outside, my dad's obviously gone to work, but the front end of my car is ****ing bashed in!! ARRGGHHHHH!!! what the hell should I do?! should i tell him to get it fixed or what?! the hood is dented in and also the front bumper is cracked.... :soapbox:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
157 Posts
First I'd make sure it was him... not to doubt you or anything, and then ask him about it. Then discuss between the two of you what to do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,600 Posts
Little sarcasm here:

Step 1 - move out of mommy and daddy's house
Step 2 - make sure you were not drunk and hit something on the way home last night
Step 3 - Ask dad if he bashed your car while leaving
Step 4 - If dad, ask dad about getting it fixed - you are both adults right? If he did it he'll take care of it.

Maybe this is the time to add that bodykit or add a foglight bumper if you don't already have one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
219 Posts
04IntrepidSXT said:
Little sarcasm here:

Step 1 - move out of mommy and daddy's house
Step 2 - make sure you were not drunk and hit something on the way home last night
Step 3 - Ask dad if he bashed your car while leaving
Step 4 - If dad, ask dad about getting it fixed - you are both adults right? If he did it he'll take care of it.

Maybe this is the time to add that bodykit or add a foglight bumper if you don't already have one.

I'd go with step 2 and than 4 and the last step which is the most important 1 lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
662 Posts
ES bumper or body kit time!!! You gotta turn a bad situation good...that's how I ended up getting my kit. My front bumper paint was chipping, and someone hit and ran a nice little crack in my back bumper. This gave me the covert ok to get them replaced....................haha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,697 Posts
LOL, are you a big dude or something? Is your pops deathly afraid of you??? Why would he not have left a note or told you this morning if he did it...

Brings me back to the drunk comments above. Hmmmm...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
684 Posts
This is gold! Find out for sure if it was him. Then save it for a future time, say like the time he catches you smoking crack or going to town with some chick on their bed. Say dad, remember when you wrecked my car? Were even now.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,697 Posts
These father/son collisions happen... I buttf*cked my Dad's brand new '01 T&C with my Grand Cherokee when he was driving it home from the showroom floor... $2,400 of damage to his and only a broken fog light assembly on mine, LOL!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,992 Posts
R-e-s-p-e-c-t...

ulintze29 said:
should i tell him to get it fixed or what?!
Do you tell your Dad what to do when he can hear you?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
528 Posts
Man I feel His Pain. I let my parents use my car all the time and my mom scraped my sisters Eddie Bauer and I got a scuff all the way down the side of the body. My pops slammed his own lincoln with my car, and now I got a scuff on my rear bumper. And my friend Backed into my hood with a Yukon. So everybody Effs my car up but me. So I feel ya buddy especially when you know your parents will never take the initiative to fix it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,992 Posts
Time to move to a better neighborhood!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yep he hit it alright, and he called from a hotel to tell me...it was sort of awkward because we dont really talk much anymore ya know...im taking the initiative to call insurance today....just dissapointed
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,379 Posts
ulintze29 said:
yep he hit it alright, and he called from a hotel to tell me...it was sort of awkward because we dont really talk much anymore ya know...im taking the initiative to call insurance today....just dissapointed
Damn that sucks. Good luck with everything and getting it fixed. I hope he is an adult about it and gets it fixed.

a hotel?
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top