DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I lost one of my center caps the other day. I discoed down to the dodge dealer to get a new one. I was totally unaware that these little plastic pieces of crap were so hard to get ahold of. They send me 28 miles to the next dealer (I was fine with the drive) to retrieve to ONLY one in the Dallas area. Hhhmm? So I get it and snap it on and am satisfied. I drive home and when I get out of the car I notice the other side of the car is missing one now...Are you kidding me? The 2nd cap will be here tomorrow (sent in from Houston) So, my question is: does anyone know where I can order some center caps made out of something more substantial, Like metal? I have stock upgrade polished chrome wheels and all I find is brushed alum caps... And what is y'all opinion about those decals ya see on center caps...The jury is still out here.:confused:

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
try ebay, lol those things are damn near impossible to get and when you get them from the dealer they want like 30 bux a piece.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Go to your local autostore and buy some aftermarket covers with metal clips and rings ... it'll add a different look to the car as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts