DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Danimal217 sign page :) (56K warning but its do able)

This is going to be a work in progress.

Hello, and welcome! I have a 1999 ES 3.2. I bought it in January of '05, with 59,xxx miles on it. This is the first car i have technically ever owned. It was a good find, some older couple owned it, and only traded it in to get an 04, because they loved the intrepid's soo much.

The car and i have had alot of awsome time together, i hope it continues for a long time! There was one small hick-up late May 05, she was hit by a drunk driver, got her bandaged back up, and back to 100%, and have never looked back...As of today (Feb 22 2007) she has 81,xxx miles on her. Running strong. I have alot of plans for her in the future.

Completed Mods
- 15% tint on rear windows
- Fog light reflector removed ( this has made a huge difference, the second night out, i am 100% sure it saved the car ie a deer was about to jump out in front of me, and i don't believe i would have seen it had this not been done...and i haven't had a single person flash there highs at me...
- DI net silver decals -- rear passenger windows (Pics on there way)

Future Mods:
-300M Special Mirrors
-Dual Exhaust (thinking Flowmaster 80 series)
-Wheels (18-20")
-Vented and Slotted brake kit
-Red brake calibers
-Cleared headlights
----- HID Headlamps
---or---
----- Projector headlights
-Shaved door Handles
-shaved radio Antenna
-Lowered
------Air bags
---or--
------Lowering kit approx 1.5" drop
-RB1 Nav or RB4 Nav (which ever is nicer)
-Re-tint front windows
-Leather Interior
-Dodge Ram chrome fuel door
- Mobile 1 syn. switch over this summer (yeah may or may not be a mod i know)

When she was New!!

The first Mod: ordered 20% but got busted with 15% tint

So i had to remove the front tints :(

Another pic from that day to show removed tint
and a 3rd angle (the best one to see the difference)

From the latest Photo shoot (of all the dodges in the family)

A cool chop of my car that Mathwiz did for me, to turn it into a Special Edition SRT-6 Packaged Intrepid!! lol

Ill get pics, of the DI net decal in the next few days...

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
nice car clean keep up the good work man and sometime after my vegas meet ill have pictures of my latest mods so come by in about 3 weeks

·
Registered
113 Posts
Nice car! I like the color too.

Reactions: Danimal217

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Very nice, I always was partial to bright platinum, I had a 98 base trep that was that color. Do you have leather in there? It is always nice to see a family of treps together, looks good!

Btw photoshop the red eye in your pic! and those pics are huge!

Seriously that is one nice ride you have!! :icon_smil

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
very nice car man, always good to see somebody starting out on their car, soon you will have totally caught the mod bug and every five minutes you will think of something else to do to it (and if you are like me, money will never quite allow all the ideas in your head)
good choice of first car too!

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very nice, I always was partial to bright platinum, I had a 98 base trep that was that color. Do you have leather in there? It is always nice to see a family of treps together, looks good!
No, i dont have leather, im not a huge fan of leather. I really like the cloth. The only other option that is not on the car, is the Moon Roof. otherwise it has all the other otpions available that year. Folding rear seat, six disk CD inthe trunk, ect.....

soon you will have totally caught the mod bug and every five minutes you will think of something else to do to it (and if you are like me, money will never quite allow all the ideas in your head)
Yeah thats the only reason why i havent started to do more mods yet. and that is the $$$$$$$$$$$$

Not just a Mopar family but a Trep family. I think that is too sweet!
Yeah, and too add on the MOPAR Family, my parents also own a 97 Grand Caravan. Then my brother who still lives at home owns a 97 Stratis. So yeah, we are a true MOPAR family, but Mainly a DODGE Family!!!

Nice thread Bro, But I swear those look like Avenger's rims. Am I mistaken?????
Yeah those are Avengers Rims, I stole them off some pics he posted when he first got the rims

Dude whats up with drinking bush..Its all about the heineken..jk
Poor ass college student thats why. LOL :)

Thanks for the Complements guys!!

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I guess this i the other Mod i did when i bought the car!! a nice viper logo, i got it for being in the Viper Club of America. the back of it is carved, Viper Club of America. it looks awsome.!!

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Nice car dude cant believe u had to remove your tint haha gotta lvoe it huh,car looks really clean what about some interior shots i know they all look the same but hey, what u wanna do next

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Wow, love the wheels :p

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Love this shot. Nice stable you got there :fun_08:

Reactions: Danimal217

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Danimal217 said:
I guess this i the other Mod i did when i bought the car!! a nice viper logo, i got it for being in the Viper Club of America. the back of it is carved, Viper Club of America. it looks awsome.!!

You do know that you can find the blank viper key on ebay and then get it cut for you Trep right? **That is if you do not have the sentry key**

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
You do know that you can find the blank viper key on ebay and then get it cut for you Trep right? **That is if you do not have the sentry key**

Looks like he does have Sentry key, seeing that the thick grey one is...Even though Im kinda shocked that the Viper doesnt offer Sentry Key...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts