DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, most people who were at Tom's meet in Cincinnati last month said it was an awesome meet, but I was told that the Danlisles rival (if not beat) Carlisle for the best meets ever.

Those people were RIGHT. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend Carlisle this year so I decided to go down for the meet this weekend at Dan's, in Maumee, Ohio!

It was a LOT of fun; probably the most fun I've ever had at a car meet. Met lots of new faces, very nice to see my old friends again as well as meet Buzz Boy (sorry man I spent almost all day with you and forgot your "real" name!) for the first time, as well as Dr. Dodge, BigDog2k7, DaBigWolf (no kidding!) and RMF419.

Had lots of fun, and I came back with a lot of new goodies! Thanks a lot to Doug for doing my B-pillars with your buffer, they look fantastic! A huge thanks also goes out to Martin for putting the insane horns on my car! After they're finished on Tuesday they'll sound even better, but I did scare a hot chick in a Ford Fusion!

Here's Doug getting busy with the buffer on Striker's taillights (tried on by Dr. Dodge).

Here's Fred trying to figure out which mods to do next. "Stop naggin me ya bastids!"

The crazy old man was very intrigued by the sight of the camera! Guess they didn't have them in those days.

Soon all the fun was cut short by the arrival of a 2002 SXT, driven by a fine gentleman from Ontario... bearing a surprise super-secret mod! I'm posting these pictures because he said the secret was out of the bag now anyway!

(keep in mind guys; this is a work in progress!)

The new intake spacers being fitted, pictured is Fred's police car:

Then Bobby decided to show up!

I wonder what's going on Adi's car now!? Check my sig thread for updates:

Hey guys, Tom says hi!

This Ay-raab guy is trying to sell more of his stolen ****!

And here's the Ay-raab's car!

Oh lookie, Hulk Hogan's working on that car; damn it's come a long way! I like.

Group shots at the cookout:

Car group shots:

Overall, it was a great meet...the best one yet. Had a lot of fun, hoping to see you guys again soon!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
It was an awesome meet. Adi, you are a retard, none of it was stolen.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,343 Posts
It was great having everyone again, and to see some newcomers with some awesome rides!! I always enjoy hosting these meets, and you guys are welcome any time!!

This was also a work Dan to the bone meet, on Saturday I did 2 timing belt/water pump swaps, a 3.89 gear install, changed a set of belts, installed a shifter cable, and helped a bit with an interior/dash swap, and added radio controls and a clock spring to my car. Im feeling it today, lol.

I had a great time, and looking forward to the next one!!

Here are some of my pics:

The repair work in progress:

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Just got home, and I had an awesome time....my thanks to Dan for hosting Danlisle II....these meets are rivaling any other meets in the entire community...this is truly what it's all about.

Great to see some new faces, and some old ones.....
Hope to see ALL of you at Carlisle.

If not then, maybe at Art's Meet in August....

Great friends, great times!!

·
nobags noswitches nofatbitches
1,014 Posts
i gotta make one of these big ohio meets. I wonder what all could be overhauled on the old ricer of mine.

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
It was another great meet, I'll be making another thread to post up all the ideas and stuff we talked about at the meet as far as projects and mods go (except for the secret mods of course).

Ali throw up those pictures of the shifter, I gotta start building a little portfolio of my work.

Again, a huge thanks to Dan for hosting. He is the reason that all of this is possible. I really want to look into hosting a meet so that Dan doesn't have to do work while we're hanging out :).

·
Registered
116 Posts
Just wanted to thank Dan for the Hosting and it was great to meet everyone! I will definitely be at the next meet. Thanks Tom for some great buys! And I have some great new ideas for parts I want to put on my trepid. Oh, and Adi, my name is Jerry, but buz will do just fine. (it's my nickname anyway! lol) and maybe some day I will tell you how I got that name since age 2.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
This was an awesome meet. Its great the parts that end up on hand and how everyone is willing to make a deal to help someone out. Hope to see all of you guys again and I had a great time.

Hey Adi, wheres the vid for the air bag?

P.S. hows your subz doing?

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Well Havent runned all the wires just tested them and they both pound.

I got thubz!!!!!!

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
It was a great time.

Josh - Your a really cool guy! Great looking M and u have given me alot of neat ideas on what to do with my LH's. I will for sure be pm'ing you soon on questions lol.

Ali - Thanks for the rim and other parts! Advance auto free food was good! lol. Also a littly fyi for everyone if your shopping for parts Ali can get you some sweet deals! (Do you price match? They got it in stock (smile lol) LOL!!!)

Tom - Thanks for taking those police seats home, now I dont have to feel bad about leaving them at Dans. It was also great meeting up with you again, I wished we all lived closer together!!!

Dan - Thanks for everything! Couldnt of done the shifter cable without you!!! Also thanks for hosting a great meet!!!

Doug - Thanks for the tips on the spoiler install along with the center consol install. I hope the hood light goes good!

Adi, Martin - Thanks for helping me bring my parts down, I apperciate it guys!

Ross - Thanks for showing up, it was great meeting the guy whom I just spent alot of money on for the huge overhaul lol.

Dan (captain) - Great meeting you again, I have to buy a shifter from you soon!!

Fred - Great meeting you, always nice to see another police trep! Also thanks for the help on the floor shifter install.

Everyone else - I was to busy with all of my installs and helping others to really get a chance to hang out and chat but it was nice meeting all of you!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Ali throw up those pictures of the shifter, I gotta start building a little portfolio of my work.
Done!
This was an awesome meet. Its great the parts that end up on hand and how everyone is willing to make a deal to help someone out. Hope to see all of you guys again and I had a great time.

P.S. hows your subz doing?
LOL THUBS!!!!! Great meeting you man, those spacers are top notch too! Hopefully we can make some $$$! :biggrin:
You got thubz? Sweet.
LMAO, Thanks for everything Dan!
Well Havent runned all the wires just tested them and they both pound.

I got thubz!!!!!!
LOL
Did I miss that line? Well...****.
it was YOUR line, when I asked you to put the exhaust in your trunk... you said "BUT I HAVE THUBSZ!
It was a great time.

Ali - Thanks for the rim and other parts! Advance auto free food was good! lol. Also a littly fyi for everyone if your shopping for parts Ali can get you some sweet deals! (Do you price match? They got it in stock (smile lol) LOL!!!)
Awesome seeing you again man, and thanks for the publicity! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: LOL

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh ****! Really? LMAO. I didn't know it was such a big hit. Wow, I must have been dazed yesterday; I don't even remember saying that now!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts