DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year to All!!!

Last night I noticed my Speedometer was only half lit. I guess one of the bulbs burnt out. First of all, I thought these bulbs NEVER burn out ...?

Is there anywhere online where I can get a detailed description of how to get to the bulbs (eg. where there are screws, clips etc.)

Also, I remember someone on here had changed they're bulbs to blue. I tried looking for the forum but had no luck. Can you post the link Randy?

Any Comments or help is appreciated...

·
Registered
22 Posts
I had the same problem with my dash bulb - I took it to Speedy and they put in a new set - my fuses were okay the bulb just got screwed I guess. Just cost me 30 bucks.

With regard to the colors - what would be real awesome is way to change b/w 2 colors - like say purple and green for example. My dad's VW Passat has purple interior lighting and its awesome.

Lemme find out if it can be done.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
i dunno what year treps you fellas have but mine is a '94 and i have them same prob. the right half of my speedo is really dim. Doesnt bother me enough yet to rip the dash apart and change it. Whenever i do change it though i think i am gonna change the lighting to purple or blue...maybe even red like on the pontiacs and BMW's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts