DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
well if u want blue, (once i can find them) i have a bunch of them, and the sockets to go with them, i might be willing to let them go :p

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
i would like to know how it gose, and how you did it. i was thinking the same thing the other night.. :bigparty:

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
You guy's might want to contact Fernando (DCellBatteries) for the installation. I believe he has done quite a few of them, but I think for the second gen. instrument cluster, should be the same though.

Dave :evilking:

·
Registered
603 Posts
wb6vpm you can send me some too :) I need four for interior lighting, I already got my cluster to be blue :)

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
best place to buy LEDs IMO is www.superbrightleds.com

I had them shipped to my front door in 2 days, the prices were decent, you can get them in any amount you want, and they have an incredible selection.

If you use cheap LEDS or regular wedge bulbs, you're going to have problems with getting the color you desire. I'd personally recomend the 194 5wLEDs from the website above for dash clusters.

·
Dain bramaged
7,213 Posts
I'll Try to get pics up of my blue led conversion tonight..

I use to use those premade bulbs.. but they just didn't do it for me..

my home made bulbs are much brighter..

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
I wouldnt mind doing this, but I would want to go all out and do my whole dash in Blue. Anyone have any how tos in doing this. I'm thinking about ordering those leds from that site, how many do I need?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts