DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

so my dude with his supercharged(dinan) 3 series and i were hangin out and just chillin after work. we talked about the usual stuff, what to do next to the car.

we decided to head back to his development and meet up with a couple of his neighbors who both drive eagle talons or something like that(very fast AWD turbo'd talons lol).

we drive up the main street and to get to his house we have to make a left at a light and then a right about 300 feet down the road. then its a straight away allll the way down(2 miles)

when aproaching the first light were we have to make a left, i pull up next to a GTI Rabbit, and notice lil things like rims and exhaust done to it. light turns green, i hit the turn, with the Bimmer behind the rabbit, about half way down the bimmer hits it and goes around the rabbit fast and gets behind me. now we ALL make the right turn, including the rabbit, and he's on my buddys tail hard. i speed up a lil and see my buddy jump in the opposite lane and try to pass me, with the rabbit catchin up behind, i HIT IT, and with him gunning it i pull away fast, he falls back, lil way down, he see's teh rabbit trying to pass him, so he guns it trying to pass me, what happens, i HIT IT AGAIN and next thing u know, he's a car behind. then we enter the development and park, and the rabbit runs off.

ownage?

ALi

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Goliath27 said:

ownage?

ALi[/QUOTE]
i'd say so.

however, even tho im not a big 3 series fan. his 3 series owns you in the looks catergory so far.

j/k

:invasion:

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh yea its def sharp, much better in person

but he bought his that way, mine was just plane jane, no tints and no clear corners, and alot fo fake decals.

spring time comes around and she gets a set of wheels, a drop, and a new grill and some white callipers

stunt

ALi

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RAVIN!!!!! what up bro, i knew someone could apreciate that **** lol

DodgeyAussie, what u think i can get in trade in value towards a cl55 lol, i wanted to go FASTER but it looks liek its cheaper to upgrade to a 55 then it is to buy that 13k supercharger lolol

MR. DoDGE, Luvah gonna S M O K E U!!!!!!! lol

u'll get walked all daayyyy long

wait till i bring her outa the garage in teh spring time, gotta throw some D's on that ***** lol

ALi

1 - 11 of 11 Posts