DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I know I haven't been very active this past month. But for those of you who read my last post, you'll know why.

I'm here to inform you that my plate suspension period will be up on monday and my pride and joy will be back on the road. I can't wait and I've thought up a few good mods to do when i get the time (and the weather turns decent) Also, i managed to precure a small digital camera so I can finally take and post pics!! and, for the record, its a pencamera from walmart for bout 30 bucks. Surprisingly it has excellent resolution for the price. Anyone who is looking for a cheap camera for their treps, this is definately a good start.

Anyway, back to the subject. I recently hit a speedbump during my suspension in terms of intrepid functionality. My area has had a few weeks of extremely cold tempoeratures, and since the intrepid was just sitting out in the weather, the battery will not hold a charge anymore. I can jump it from a booster pack fine, but it won't start under it's own power. believe me, I was pissed! Thankfully, autozone carries a battery that has 850 cold cranking amps for about 50 bucks. thats my weekend project for right now.

It's great to be back!!!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just got the camera today. Havent had a chance to even take pics yet. Besides i want to wash, wax, and polish my baby up before i post them.

·
Registered
175 Posts
OK, do it post haste!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts