DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the Deal, Next month, I am going down to Daytona to meet up with Devan. If anyone is insterested in meeting up with us while I'm there, Monday July 12th is the day.

There are no specific planned events yet, let us know if you have any suggestions.

If no one shows, me and Devan will just have some fun with a crap load of parts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,426 Posts
So Dave, you did end up moving down south?!!

Have fun guys, I'd work out a trip, but being the same weekend as Carlisle, not this time.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,842 Posts
I might be able to make this. Is this for Just Monday? Or Monday and Tuesday? Been a long time since I've been to Daytona.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes its true, I am officially a southerner...

I'll be arriving in Daytona Late on Sunday and leaving Early on Wednesday but Devan and I have some business to take care of on Tues and we arent sure how long it will take. I wouldnt be surprised at all if it takes all day. So thats why we are planning the meet for monday.

If you guys are all going to be in Carlisle, that's cool. I'm sure we'll find something useful to do in Daytona (gee I wonder?) I kinda wish I could be in Carlisle ...but my life is FAR too hectic this year.

·
Registered
19,541 Posts
I might be able to make this. Is this for Just Monday? Or Monday and Tuesday? Been a long time since I've been to Daytona.
C'mon down Ron! :Rockin:

Can we start a list Dave?

1. Dave (Chewievette)
2. Devan (EagleESI)
3. Wendell (Meanmugga)
4. Martin (I275westcoast)
5. Lee (TCPMeta)
6. Me (Intrep_Ed)
7. Ron (Ronbo)???

·
Woober Goobers!
49,842 Posts
I'm not coming unless someone fixes the problem with my Special!

J/K!

And once they get their problems fixed they drop off the face of the earth! Don't even bother posting what the solution was!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,842 Posts
Wait a sec..I haven't even gotten clearance from Devon yet! We weren't on the best of terms last time I was on ***!

There are plenty of clubs and titty bars in Daytona so it wouldn't be a lost cause if I showed up and wasn't welcome! LOL!

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
And once they get their problems fixed they drop off the face of the earth! Don't even bother posting what the solution was!
EXACTLY!!! That's one thing I can honestly say, I hate about this site. :cokey

Wait a sec..I haven't even gotten clearance from Devon yet! We weren't on the best of terms last time I was on ***!

There are plenty of clubs and titty bars in Daytona so it wouldn't be a lost cause if I showed up and wasn't welcome! LOL!
lol Well Ed posted your name on the list...and haven't seen any objections. So I'm sure it'll be cool. I've met Devan, and he seems pretty laid back

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,546 Posts
This site is not known for it's involved members. Nobody ever wants to do anything, except post threads to get their problems fixed.
:hitthefan: :shocked:
If it weren't for Carlisle, I'd consider it someday. I've got family in Orlando that I could visit and make it a combo trip.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well you know, the only reason we picked that weekend is so y'all have that tough PA vs FL decision to make ...personally I'd go with FL if I was you guys.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Well you know, the only reason we picked that weekend is so y'all have that tough PA vs FL decision to make ...personally I'd go with FL if I was you guys.
I prefer meets that are with in the state I live in, its cheaper on gas and not driving a thousand miles lol. Maybe some day i'll go to Carlisle, until then Daytona here I come!

Devlisle!
Nah, Devtona

·
Woober Goobers!
49,842 Posts
544 miles @ 9 hours & 13 minutes to Daytona Beach! I'm ready!

Anyone know if Devon wants some type of payment in advance for the BBQ goodies? How and when he wants to get paid?

·
Registered
19,541 Posts
Nah, Devtona
That'll work

544 miles @ 9 hours & 13 minutes to Daytona Beach! I'm ready!

Anyone know if Devon wants some type of payment in advance for the BBQ goodies? How and when he wants to get paid?
I'm gonna bring some brats and rolls. The GF says she'll bake some brownies too.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,842 Posts
I'll be bringing beer(for myself)! That's why I wanted to know about paying for the "chipping in" part! LOL!

1 - 20 of 93 Posts