Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
VERY sweet!!!! **Wonders how much it WOULD cost**

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
My wife thinks it looks English, something royalty would drive. It does sorta remind me of, oh what was that, I think it was a Rover sedan??? The police there used them as well, anyone?

·
9,861 Posts

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
The buzz news site said it is the replacement for the Sebrings. and the platform for the Avenger the Stratus replacement.

·
9,861 Posts
Isnt the avenger replacement suppose to be a huge SUV-like car?

·
9,861 Posts
Here it is:

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
SPOOK R/T said:
The buzz news site said it is the replacement for the Sebrings. and the platform for the Avenger the Stratus replacement.
Yes Car-truck says Sebring but hypnos's link says LX based (nice find hypnos) I would more inclined to think LX based as it does make me think Hemi Super 8 when I see it. I wouldn't doubt that the next Sebring/Stratus will take on a similar rear styling, after all it is popular in Europe and where is Daimler from?

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Man.. that think looks sharp.. I might think of one of those.... Those SRT-8's just don't jive with me.

and if it IS the LX.. then any SRT-8 performance parts will just bolt on :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Anyone know what the Crossfires will be selling at? I haven't seen that info anywhere. Also, when will they be available?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Something just doesn't look right about the roofline to me. And I'm not a fan of the back end, either. But I do like everything forward of the front doors -- looks crisp.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
I have to say, I really love the look of this car. It has everything a consumer would want.. heh..even little things like Altezza style rear lights.. beautiful overall styling.. nice rims, bright el guages..
Nice exhaust tips.. and even a cool little third brake light between the exhaust tips! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts