DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new to this forum, so I don't know if this has been discussed recently, but...

DaimlerChrysler has a good media site that you can browse. It has some great pictures with very high quality. There's also a good internal search engine ( much easier than the menu's ) but use some conservative filtering choices or it can be very slow, it checks many huge databases.

This is a great place to find pictures of concepts like the Charger for example. But unfortunately, the newest I could find was dec.2000 which I think was based on the LH not LX. But it's the only charger anyone I know has seen.

P.S. - if you look at the pics "onsite" you only get 3 by 5 thumbnails, if you download them using the link provided, you get awesome quality! Check out the shot of the new charger in front of the 2 old chargers parked on a drag-strip.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Welcome to our humble abode Tie :D

Great to have another assembly plant worker here :)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Those pics are amazing! Thanks man!

Jason

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
A fellow DCX assembly worker, welcome. I hope you enjoy the site, thanks for the info about the Media site (and thanks ITrep96 for the link).

Just a word of warning "Tie", as a fellow worker, and a site (and Dodge) enthusiast, I would recommend that you be careful about what information you speak of in here re: LX platform cars. If you are confident that the information is not confidential, then share it, but if you have any doubts about what you know, hold back. As a Windsor Assembly Plant worker, there are stuff that I generally know about my plant, and yours, but I won't even mention it to you (or any BAP worker) or ANYONE for that matter because I'd rather be safe than sorry. Anyways, just my $0.02. Enjoy the site, and again, welcome aboard!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi folks, thanks for the welcome and the warnings. As I posted elsewhere in this forum, rest assured that TieDomi knows the rules of the game and keeps his head up in the corners.

Sorry about that missed link, it's www.media.daimlerchrysler.net

You don't need to sign-in with a user name and password, just enter as a guest.

·
Registered
21 Posts
yeah, those are some great photos. I remember seeing an article and those phots in some kind of a trade magazine probably about 1999. I really like the photo with the two classic chargers in it. Thanks for the link.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts