DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just have a question about longevity. I saw some threads where members installed their kits back in 2010 and I was just wondering how the kits were holding up. Anyone have any problems with kits burning out or not working well? I see on the DDM Tuning site that they offer a lifetime warranty for the kits. Anyone have to go through the warranty process and how long did it take?

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Was also wondering what others have done to upgrade the light output in the fog lights? I saw some PIAA yellow bulbs that I think would work well but wouldn't mind hearing what others have done. I want to avoid HIDs in the fogs.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet. I can't wait to put my lows in. I ordered from them 3 weeks ago and the package never shipped. I contacted them after waiting 2 weeks and they apologized and sent it out. Still waiting... My car looks like of funny with Super yellow fogs, stock lows and 5K white corners lol.

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,823 Posts
Every car has its unique look....

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Sweet. I can't wait to put my lows in. I ordered from them 3 weeks ago and the package never shipped. I contacted them after waiting 2 weeks and they apologized and sent it out. Still waiting... My car looks like of funny with Super yellow fogs, stock lows and 5K white corners lol.

I hope they don't pull that **** with me :baseballbat:

I just ordered my 5000k Hi/Low kit from the them about 3am this morning,so it better be here tomorrow lol.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope they don't pull that **** with me :baseballbat:

I just ordered my 5000k Hi/Low kit from the them about 3am this morning,so it better be here tomorrow lol.
Yea, i expected to have them in already. They quote 7-10 days for standard shipping of their HID kits. My tracking number says its coming from China. I was kinda pissed when it was 14 days and they still hadn't put it in the mail. By this rate I hope they're here by Christmas.

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Ok now i am pissed!!!!

It seems that they have started only shipping from china and there really bad at it and there customer service sucks ass :hit1:

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
Have the prices gone down with the China shipping? It's probably a good thing for me since shipping from China cost me the same as if it's going to the states. DDM use to be very expensive to ship to Canada.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mine still work, but I hit a deer and busted the headlights. :glum:
Replacement headlights aren't cheap either. I looked into them as the threads on mine are stripped and the rods just sit in there holding them onto the car. I also have some hairline cracks all over that aren't very visible but still takes away from the car. They're easily $100 a piece for OEM style replacements. :-/

1 - 20 of 38 Posts