DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Dealer Sticker Removed

1K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  DjPiLL 
#1 ·
I have been advertising for my local Dodge Dealership for a year until now.... A friend of mine have a bluepoint heat gun, so we removed the Dealer Decal off of my trunk........ Has anyone else done this??????? :rolleyes:

#3 ·
Yes,

There has been post about people using heat guns from as small as a hairdryer to paint removal guns to heat up them dam things to remove them. They commonly list it in their mods of their sig file as DEBADGED.

sURFN

#4 ·
i didnt even get home before my dealer tag/sticker was ripped off my car. I stopped by a friends shop and we did it there!

#5 ·
on my first gen trep I took it off, but then next time it was in for service they put on one, so after that I never bothered to take it off.

#6 ·
Originally posted by blkbute:
on my first gen trep I took it off, but then next time it was in for service they put on one, so after that I never bothered to take it off.
isn't that destruction of private property?

once you take delivery of the car it's your property and this is as much a punishable offense as someone spraypainting the side of your car.

#9 ·
When a friend of mine bought his Corvette, he also stated that he would not take delivery on his car if it had a dealer sticker on it. Well after waiting for a month, he went to pick it up and sure enough, there was a sticker on it. He walked away and never signed the papers on it. The sales manager called him later and asked if there was a problem. My friend said that if they wanted him to buy the car, they had better knock off another 10k for advertising or get him another car without a sticker. He eventually went to another dealer who would never put a sticker on a Corvette.

#10 ·
well after that my dad sugested anyways that we leave it on, the owner is a friend of the family and gave us a killer deal on the car.

#11 ·
Yeah imagine on the 2002 line, where there are already tons of decals on the rear. Adding an additional dealer emblem would really suck.

I saw a few more 2002 Treps floating around NYC today. One in slate blue, and the other in that new teal green color. That trunk is WAY too cluttered for my taste. I hope you 2002 guys debage that trunk. Well at least debage that dodge on the back, I like the Intrepid and the Magnum badge.

#12 ·
Ah yes,

Another easy mod completed! :D

sURFN

#13 ·
LOL nice mod. Hahahaha. Gotta love those cheapies. ;)

I am actually SLOWLY starting to get up there with my mods. Notice the EVIC no longer says (not yet installed).

That puppy got installed today... a new thread and pics will be put up either Sunday or early next week. ;)

[ January 27, 2002: Message edited by: DjPiLL ]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.