DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
I am both honoured and privelegded to be a nominee this month. (No more complaining from me!)

So fvote for me because a vote for me is...well...a vote for me!!

Good luck to all my fine, outstanding competitors.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
is free crack or free spicy cajun T.P. involved if we vote for ya?

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Yeah... anyone who gets in now... last chance to be a possible IOY (Intrepid of the Year). That would be really sweet to land. Well good luck to all that are running this month.

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Personally, I don't think there should be an IOY award for a couple of reasons:

1. This site has been in existance for less than a year.

2. A lot of cars were nominated more than once.

If there is an IOY award, it should be selected from the populus as a whole, not only those who one in a particular month.

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Originally posted by LHSer:
Personally, I don't think there should be an IOY award for a couple of reasons:

1. This site has been in existance for less than a year.

2. A lot of cars were nominated more than once.

If there is an IOY award, it should be selected from the populus as a whole, not only those who won in a particular month.

·
Registered
147 Posts
HOw long do you have to be a member be an IOM? I want to the IOM award. I have never won anything in my life :(

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
i won the lottery at $3 once, and that $3 bought 3 tickets that didn't win a dime. :(

i agree with buschman on this one, i think that if there's an IOY it should be selected a) after the site has been around for a full 12 months, and b) from IOM winners plus maybe 1 or 2 other vehicles for people that were nominated repeatedly and failed to win, such as 98purdue.

i also will gladly take the playmate of the year from any of you married gents should you win and can't "use" the prize. heh heh :D ;) :eek: :) :p :cool:

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Well maybe we can have the IOHY...

Intrepid of Half-Year

Hahahaha. Selected from all of the IOYs this year.

Duh im bored. Don't forget to vote for DjPiLL this month... I promise to be a fair *cough*, honest *cough cough*, and hard-working *ahem cough fart* IOM.
LOL

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I am not sure on the nomination process, but thank you to whoever nominated me.

I wanted to share some quotes people have told me about my car:

"Some people have cars, some people have automobiles, that is a AUTOMOBILE"

"You've managed to turn a nice family sedan into a beautiful piece of work. From "tepid" to "Intrepid"."

"I never liked these cars before, but everything you have done works"

I was thinking for LHSer and titanofchaos, we need a OTIOM and OTIOY Other than Intrepid of the Month and Other than Intrepid of the Year.

Charles

[ November 27, 2001: Message edited by: MathWiz ]

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I kinda wanna know the nominating process too....it would be sweet just to be nominated. Knowing you are among a few other cars to be picked out of over 550 others...that would be nice.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Originally posted by Buschman:
And the IOY should get to strut around with the playmate of the year! Yeah that's the ticket... ;)

Buschman
I LOVE you Avatar :) Any chance of the .AVI version?

:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts