DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
I am both honoured and privelegded to be a nominee this month. (No more complaining from me!)

So fvote for me because a vote for me is...well...a vote for me!!

Good luck to all my fine, outstanding competitors.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
is free crack or free spicy cajun T.P. involved if we vote for ya?

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Hey Randy... PLS put one of my NEWER pics on there so i actually have a chance this time around?

Hehehehehehe

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Yeah... anyone who gets in now... last chance to be a possible IOY (Intrepid of the Year). That would be really sweet to land. Well good luck to all that are running this month.

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Personally, I don't think there should be an IOY award for a couple of reasons:

1. This site has been in existance for less than a year.

2. A lot of cars were nominated more than once.

If there is an IOY award, it should be selected from the populus as a whole, not only those who one in a particular month.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Does that mean people with pathetic cars like me might have a chance at the IOY?? :D :)

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Originally posted by LHSer:
Personally, I don't think there should be an IOY award for a couple of reasons:

1. This site has been in existance for less than a year.

2. A lot of cars were nominated more than once.

If there is an IOY award, it should be selected from the populus as a whole, not only those who won in a particular month.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I'm sure it will seem somewhat transparent, but I think there should be an IOY and it should be picked from the IOMs. Sorta like playboy! And the IOY should get to strut around with the playmate of the year! Yeah that's the ticket... ;)

Buschman

·
Registered
147 Posts
HOw long do you have to be a member be an IOM? I want to the IOM award. I have never won anything in my life :(

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
i won the lottery at $3 once, and that $3 bought 3 tickets that didn't win a dime. :(

i agree with buschman on this one, i think that if there's an IOY it should be selected a) after the site has been around for a full 12 months, and b) from IOM winners plus maybe 1 or 2 other vehicles for people that were nominated repeatedly and failed to win, such as 98purdue.

i also will gladly take the playmate of the year from any of you married gents should you win and can't "use" the prize. heh heh :D ;) :eek: :) :p :cool:

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Well maybe we can have the IOHY...

Intrepid of Half-Year

Hahahaha. Selected from all of the IOYs this year.

Duh im bored. Don't forget to vote for DjPiLL this month... I promise to be a fair *cough*, honest *cough cough*, and hard-working *ahem cough fart* IOM.
LOL

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I am not sure on the nomination process, but thank you to whoever nominated me.

I wanted to share some quotes people have told me about my car:

"Some people have cars, some people have automobiles, that is a AUTOMOBILE"

"You've managed to turn a nice family sedan into a beautiful piece of work. From "tepid" to "Intrepid"."

"I never liked these cars before, but everything you have done works"

I was thinking for LHSer and titanofchaos, we need a OTIOM and OTIOY Other than Intrepid of the Month and Other than Intrepid of the Year.

Charles

[ November 27, 2001: Message edited by: MathWiz ]

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I kinda wanna know the nominating process too....it would be sweet just to be nominated. Knowing you are among a few other cars to be picked out of over 550 others...that would be nice.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
you are going for the "sleeper" look right artifex? *wink* *wink*

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Originally posted by Buschman:
And the IOY should get to strut around with the playmate of the year! Yeah that's the ticket... ;)

Buschman
I LOVE you Avatar :) Any chance of the .AVI version?

:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts