DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just wanted to show everyone my Intrepid. Its a 99 ES 3.2 with leather interior.I've had it since last april. When i got it it had 147,000 klms I'm up to 177,000 now and so far no problems!!! All I've done so far was add a CD player,amp,subs,6x9's all ALPINE!!Changed passenger headlight.Got it tinted,Light covers and vent visors,Rims are on the way,SRT8 spoiler ordering tommorow, and much more to come!!!!
First day i got her

What she looks like now!Except she's tinted

I know gotta clean my subs!!! lol

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
What year was that first picture taken? I only ask because your headlights look great! Nice and clear.

Nice car too!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last april. The passenger was fogged out quite a bit had to change it. So they are both nice and clear now!!

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Last april. The passenger was fogged out quite a bit had to change it. So they are both nice and clear now!!
Oh I see.

I can't wait to see what it looks like when it's done. Keep us updated!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is what she looks like now!

underbody lights

some interior shots

NiteShade on the lights

·
Registered
298 Posts
I never understood that tint stuff on the headlights and tails.
If anything I'd want to make them brighter, I certainly dont want anyone slamming into my car.

Maybe its my driving style. I tend to brake early and enjoy watching people approach me from behind and panic and lock it up when they realize that I'm stopped (at a red light or what have you) I'm surprised at how much it happens.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts