DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking to get a new charger for my laptop and see that there is different voltage ones. does it really matter what it is? i see that there is 90 80 70 and 60 volt chargers. which one will work fine for me? also i hook my laptop up to my home stereo and the head phone jack on side is extremely loose and barely works now. do i have to get a new sound card or is it just a peice i can solder on? thanks a lot

·
Registered
217 Posts
i am looking to get a new charger for my laptop and see that there is different voltage ones. does it really matter what it is? i see that there is 90 80 70 and 60 volt chargers. which one will work fine for me? also i hook my laptop up to my home stereo and the head phone jack on side is extremely loose and barely works now. do i have to get a new sound card or is it just a peice i can solder on? thanks a lot

Look carefully, it is different power not voltage. My old DELL require 90 Watt but 70 W will work but I can't recharged my battery and use the laptop in the same time. But with the 90 Watt I can do both thing.

The voltage must be all equal (20 Volts I think)

·
Registered
550 Posts
They also have rapid chargers which will charge the computer much faster. My mom got one and the difference is noticeable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts