DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recieved my dell inspiron 6000 today. I opened it up and looked at the pc to double check my order. I notice that my screen doesnt have the the shiney, glossy looking screen like what I thought I ordered. I ordered the 15.4 inch UltraSharp Wsxga+ Lcd Panel. This one doesnt have it. Is the ultra Sharp not supposed to have the glossy screen like the Ultrabrights of the compaq and hp?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
oh ok...I thought thats what ultrasharp was...ok; thanks IS300m! You answered my question better than the Dell rep Im online with right now!

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
IS300M said:
the best combo screen on a dell is Ultrasharp with Truelife. I have a Inspiron 8200 with 15" ultrasharp which gets a resolution of 1600X1200, where as a regular screen only gets 1400X1050
Do you need a magnifying glass to see that? I find it hard to see icons and small text on my 17" monitor @ 1600x1200.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I love the dell ultrasharp. Use them at work but is the 17" ones. Has 2 USBs on the side and 2 near where the DVI plugs into. I really want to get one for myself.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
when i was laptop shopping, i wanted the ultra-sharp, but they were hundreds more, even for the re-furbished ones. i'm happy with the 17" widescreen inspiron 9300, although i'm sure the other one is better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts