DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got several dents, small and large on my trep body. They are old, they were there when i got the car.

Well... i remember back in the day there used to be commercial after commerical about "fix-a-dent" dent removing tool. where you put glue or some **** on this tiny plunger and screw this thingy and BAM its popped out, has anybody ever had any experience with it and what were there results?

Ive also done some reading on the hair dryer and air duster technique, it seems like it would work but i dont know if it would on these really old dents, in the winter. I could get it in the garage but idk if it would

does anybody have any other techniques or advice on fix-a-dent stuff or the air duster?

·
Registered
510 Posts
Well... i remember back in the day there used to be commercial after commerical about "fix-a-dent" dent removing tool. where you put glue or some **** on this tiny plunger and screw this thingy and BAM its popped out, has anybody ever had any experience with it and what were there results?

does anybody have any other techniques or advice on fix-a-dent stuff or the air duster?
I've used the glue puller before on hail damage with decent results...

·
Registered
85 Posts
I had the same problem when i got mine. some a$$hole punched a dent in the left fender and made a dent. I just went to autozone and bought a $7 Bando Dent Puller and pulled that sucker right out. Cant evne tell if there was a dent there. Its a shame you cant park your car somewhere and not worry about some jerk messing with it.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I the Fix-A-Dent your talking about is sold at autozone I saw it the other day for $20 was gonna try it on a few dents of my own.I will be purchasing it friday if you can wait that long Ill let you know the results and post some before and after pictures.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I the Fix-A-Dent your talking about is sold at autozone I saw it the other day for $20 was gonna try it on a few dents of my own.I will be purchasing it friday if you can wait that long Ill let you know the results and post some before and after pictures.
Any update?! It's killing me to know! lol

·
Registered
780 Posts
the cheap do it yourself tools will either break in the middle when trying to take out any dent worth trying to take out or the cheap glue they give you to use will just pop off when you start to actually make some progress. I've used a professional with perfect results..it'll cost you maybe 50-75 for dents smaller than 2", more depending where you live. After getting my dings pulled, later that week at the grocery store i got some nice new ones...thanks old ladies and people with kids :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts