DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if any of you photoshop inclined people could make a desktop wallpaper? I see plenty of stang and rice rocket wallpapers, but I havn't come across any trep wallpaper. If you guys could point me to any 1024x768 sized desktop wallpaper, I would be happy :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
I recommend 4adodge as well.I have the "Road Warriors" wallpaper on my desktop right now.

BTW,nice looking trep there Dodgeman :)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I couldn't find that dodge garage anywhere? Do I have to click on something before I see it? I'm a terrible finder of things, tell me like top right or something :confused:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the direct link, I picked the one with the Trep R/T with the nascar trep. Nice looking wallpapers, I just got the one that had the least to do with nascar.

·
980 Posts
Thanks , have to say the same to you. Hey how long till you got your track bag?I wonder where Marlin would have finished with out transmission trouble?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Oh I was shocked.It only took about a week for it come.I was really surprised at the stuff that came with it.I figured it would be a bunch of cheap stuff but most of it was pretty good.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well,there's a UPS center right down the road from me.Not sure if that speeds things up much or not but it probably helps.

At least you'll be able to use your "Dodge" decal.

Freaking Virgina commies! :mad:

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I like the decal :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts