DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as some as you know I have been getting parts off of a 2001 LHS.

I planned on stripping the entire interior/engine bay and grabbing all the harnesses and converting all my wiring over to 01 wiring to be able to have all the goodies including steering wheel controls,heated/folding/dimming mirrors, atc, full lhs/300m dash/interior ect. And for all stated avbove I was told by Ross I would need just about every wire from that car,

Well the deal keeps getting better and better.

The lastest offer was for $375 he'll sign the car over to me and have it towed where I want it. Only thing hes taking would be the seats and wheels. most of the rest is apart and in the car.

The problem is I do not have the know how to do all this alone, and I do not currently have a place to store it for the swap.

The complete engine is still in the car, I would have no use for it so they could have it if wanted along with any of the other parts I dont need, I know he says the tranny was starting to go, And i believe he said it had somewhere around 140k

Please tell me someone local could help?

Maybe someone knows someone thats owns a shop?

Thansk in advance.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm confused, are you looking for a place to store it while you strip it or just someone to help you tear it apart?
Well the ideal thing would be a place to put it and some help tearing it apart, That way I get the rest of the car basically for free.

If not I only have less than a week to get the parts I need off of it before it hits the scrapper.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts