DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who's interested in attending? We gotta still work out the dates........but I'm up for it for sure :)

www.naias.com

1) Avenger - Rob (27)

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Would love to go there, but I don't think my beater will make it past the border.....

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I'll be bringing the Civic as I like the fuel economy in that car a hell of a lot better.

......I actually considered the R/T for a minute right now..........but then I realized that 20" summer tires probably won't do too well in January. :( Plus it's got a front end problem with a joint in the driver's side suspension that needs to be fixed before I drive it too much more.

·
Registered
931 Posts
1) Avenger - Rob (27)
2) Chewievette - Dave (20)
3) 32Intrepid - Dan (25) - For sure!
4) spaz_boy31 - Josh (18) - Possibly

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Dont forget about our lovely SALT on the roads!! It doesn't matter if its snowing or not, your car is still screwed!

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
1) Avenger - Rob (27)
4) spaz_boy31 - Josh (18) - Possibly[/QUOTE]
5) shadowvox6 - Tom (36) going on 1/13

Here is what we are doing...
We are going to leave Cincinnati at the butt-crack of dawn
Get up to Detroit...go to the show...
Come home late that night.
Bringing the girls.....

Anyone interested in this game plan??

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
I'm in grand rapids, if anyone wants to meet in the area then I can drive us over, if you dont want to spend the gas that is. Although I must caution that I might want to stay all day...

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
I'm in, tentatively. My work schedule is gonna change starting with the new year and I don't know what days or hours I'll be working yet. I attend the Chicago Auto Show every year but I've always wanted to check out the Detroit show.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
shadowvox6 said:
1) Avenger - Rob (27)
4) spaz_boy31 - Josh (18) - Possibly
5) shadowvox6 - Tom (36) going on 1/13

Here is what we are doing...
We are going to leave Cincinnati at the butt-crack of dawn
Get up to Detroit...go to the show...
Come home late that night.
Bringing the girls.....

Anyone interested in this game plan??

GIRLS? ;) Do they like Honda's? :p

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
OneSpecialM said:
I'm in, tentatively. My work schedule is gonna change starting with the new year and I don't know what days or hours I'll be working yet. I attend the Chicago Auto Show every year but I've always wanted to check out the Detroit show.
yeah mike you need to come out here again, i missed partying with you last time, besides our autoshow pnws chicagos in the face

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
I know it would be hard for everyone to show up on the same day, I'll probably only be able to make a weekend (fri, sat, sun). Do you guys want to arrange for certain days? Multiple mini meets instead of one big one?

·
Registered
931 Posts
lol rob, they are young, very young. like 2 and 4 (i believe) young

1 - 20 of 68 Posts