1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Flash? or Bitmap?

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
i thought a JPG was a bitmap image. I must be retarded. I will take a shot at makin a banner...ill send it to ya, Randy, if i come up with anything thats semi-decent...

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
jpg is a bitmap :) $2000 go to da pimpsta, and Si gets to keep Randy`s Trep for "Wrong Answer!"

:p

·
Registered
504 Posts
OK, OK... Here's a quick stab at some...

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
It's not fair to just have a 2nd Gen. on there, the first gens are important too!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Post a reasonable size pic of one and I'll see what I can do.

BTW: I happen to be partial to black R/T's, so that's what I went with. ;)

[ December 20, 2001: Message edited by: MadTxn ]

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by Keith:
It's not fair to just have a 2nd Gen. on there, the first gens are important too!
i made one with both but i sent it to Randy instead of posting it

·
Registered
502 Posts
kinda like how all the CafePress stuff is 2G cars?? I like that a lot :rolleyes:

And then there's Rarewolfs car in our Forum image that I gotta see everytime I load up (for someone who doesn't even come here anymore).

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
I wasn't meanining to blame anyone, I just wanted to make sure us first genners would be represented. I have no pics up of my car, but there are plenty around the site. I'm sure people would be willing to let you use their pics.

·
Registered
502 Posts
use a 1Gen car from the Chrysler Ads (you can get them from Autotrader or something), or I bet MathWiz has a few. That way no one's getting "favored" with their car in the banner.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts