DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had talked about having a flyer to put on other LH cars we see, but I don't want to carry whole sheets of paper around with me. So I made some business card sized flyers to put on cars. I made two versions, one color and one B&W. You can buy some 65 lbs card stock for a few cents a sheet, each sheet will give you 10 cards. So for a dollar and about 10 minutes to trim them, you will have 100 cards to carry in the glove compartment or your wallet. The picture below is at 150 dpi, so it is twice as big as the real thing. The actual cards are at 300 dpi, so they will print out nice and sharp. I have emailed the files to Randy and asked him to put them in the download section of the site.

Hope you like them, and I hope it brings even more people to our website.

Charles

[ January 08, 2002: Message edited by: MathWiz ]

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Great cards! One comment though:

I don't completley like the use of the term "enthusiast". It might work to alienate the segment of the populace (which is most of it) that aren't car savvy. It might prevent them from coming to the site thinking that we all will talk over thier heads.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by LHSer:
Great cards! One comment though:

I don't completley like the use of the term "enthusiast". It might work to alienate the segment of the populace (which is most of it) that aren't car savvy. It might prevent them from coming to the site thinking that we all will talk over thier heads.
Here are your other choice for similar words
Aficionado

Devotee

Fan

Fanatic

Enthusiast

I didn't really like the other choices, I give people more credit for knowing the word enthusiast than you , I guess.

Charles

·
Registered
457 Posts
the cardZ look HELLA kewl. Seems like a good way to get HELLA kewl people to join. I see HELLA nuthin wrong with the way it's worded, HELLA good use of the egrish language. If yer not an enthusiast, get the HELLA on.

posting cuz I can

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
thats a good idea. much more convenient than carrying around whole sheets of paper.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Originally posted by Thebulgd:
the cardZ look HELLA kewl. Seems like a good way to get HELLA kewl people to join. I see HELLA nuthin wrong with the way it's worded, HELLA good use of the egrish language. If yer not an enthusiast, get the HELLA on.

posting cuz I can
I think someone has been watching too much South Park... :D

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by Warlord187:
I think someone has been watching too much South Park... :D
Or he's mocking that moparperformance fella... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
There are a few treps in my City I know forsure would be members, I should print something off to give to them, I would feel stupid walking up to them with nothing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts