DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post here if you are attending Carlisle 2013!!!

Remember, pre-registration is a must. PLEASE if you plan on going, pre-register for Carlisle in advance!! You can register at the show, however, Carlisle Events uses the pre-registry information to determine location and amenities of a club's particular spot on the showfield!! If you register then decide not to go, you can get a refund up to 19 days before the show. If you have any questions, feel free to ask one of the staff members here!! See you on the showfield! Stay tuned for additional details!

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Well, looks like I got a roomie for Carlisle....
Next step is registration.

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Registration is complete...

1. shadowvox6

·
Registered
587 Posts
Registered, now to get a room

1. shadowvox6
2. sojuro

·
Registered
347 Posts
I will be coming, rolling into Carlisle Thursday afternoon. I'm gonna register with DI.net again this year. So far looks like a bunch of 300's showing, where's all the 'Treps ?????

·
Registered
587 Posts
I will be coming, rolling into Carlisle Thursday afternoon. I'm gonna register with DI.net again this year. So far looks like a bunch of 300's showing, where's all the 'Treps ?????
We're is all the DI people :idea1:

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Guys, I am calling it.
I am not going to make it this year.
With the kidney stone issue still going on, and the pain killers I have to take, I can't justify the risk.
Looking at this list of things I have to do to prep the car, and the lack of help I have....my heart isn't in it.
Have a good time.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
I'll be going, but not registered. i live 15 minutes or so from the show, so me and the wife are going to make a day of it.

AND i broke my hand so, hard time getting about.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Sorry to here that Tom and hope you feel better soon. I wasn't sure would make it this time either with all the issues I had with the suspension.

Still not completely ready yet. Washed it and cleaned the inside. Just need to finish working on redoing some custom trim on the window vents.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
I'll be there! 300M Club has a quite a few cars and members coming this year. 24 people signed up, plus friends and family members. If you can make, do consider coming out and joining us! I just polished my M on Sunday and should be wrapping up last-minute mods over the next few days.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Been thinking this week that this may be my last time going. Didn't realize how much it would take out of me, energy wise, on getting the car ready. As it is, I still have one window vent to finish taking off the old chrome tape and putting on the chrome auto trim. At least on this trip I don't have to worry about setting up a treatment.

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,665 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts