DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you be interested in a weekly DodgeIntrepid.Net chat?

Let me know your thoughts, and when would be the best day/time (remember, we may not be able to accomodate everyone).

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
I'd really like that....

I'm sure for everyone, night time would be the best....as long as it isn't on Monday Wednesday or Friday before 11PM I'm cool! (that's when I'm in school)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Agreed, I'm never on at any set time, but I probally would be around enough to jump in!

I know "moparchat" has a 'chat section' I never really had an opportunity to bounce in there, has anyone else?

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Well.....maybe we should whittle this down a bit...who's a up for a day on the weekend and who would rather have a day during the week?

I'm not much help, because either is fine by me...but put a gun to my head..I'd say a day during the week because I'm out alot on the weekend.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Yes...a varied array of topics <snicker snicker> it rules...everyone should get over there and try it out.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I believe that there is a who's on-line hack for these forums. I'll look into it. There are a couple other hacks I'd like to add, but I want to test them before I make any changes here.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I tried to get in tonight and it said not found. Why?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts