DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Haha...look at this! I was so excited because we finally hit 100 members!

Who'da thought?

100 member post

EDIT: Oops...I guess you can't link inside of archives...it just brings you to the homepage. Funny stuff to dig up though.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Wow....not to diss on the old site...but our current one is much more professional looking.

--Gorm

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow...even the search works on the old forum! Too cool.

Randy, you ought to link to the old forum as an archive. Great stuff on there. Kinda like watchin' reruns. ;)

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
HOLY Ol'SCHOOL!

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
LOL i just took a look there. The first thread I clicked... was a pissing match between Ottowrkr and GR8WHT about whether or not the cars left the plant with wheel locks on them. ROFL!

http://web.archive.org/web/20010608113912/http://pub53.ezboard.com/fdodgeintrepidfourmsfrm19.showMessage?topicID=3.topic

The funny thing is... if this question was asked now... would we really think Ottowrkr was full of it when he said they dont leave with wheellocks? Funny ****.... even back in the days' there were pissin matches. ;)

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha!!! The infamous Bbull car! I wondered what ever happened with that guy. Didn't he post like one time? Nice car. (though I have no clue what is up with the intake)

·
Registered
652 Posts
Intrepidatious said:
Haha...look at this! I was so excited because we finally hit 100 members!

Who'da thought?

100 member post

EDIT: Oops...I guess you can't link inside of archives...it just brings you to the homepage. Funny stuff to dig up though.
And i quote.....
Congratulations Randy on 100 members! When you hit 1000 I'll send you a card or something... ha ha

Did you ever send him a card? lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts