DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I need to know who would like to buy one of these. If I get enough people to order one, I can get a pretty good discount.

Please reply to this message if you will definately buy one. I need at least 12 people to buy them to get a discount. I'm anticipating the total cost to be around $11 (shipping included).

You can also order one in the following colors:

Black
White
Gray
Silver Metallic
Gold Metallic
Yellow
Orange
Red
Dark Red
Burgundy
Lime
Teal
Dark Green
Light Blue
Medium Blue
Dark Blue
Plum

Follow the link below to see how it looks in white:

http://pictures.dodgeintrepid.net/dinetdecal/1.jpg

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One more note, if there is enought interest in this, I will probably accept payments thru PayPal (preferred) or Check (if you don't have a credit card).

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am in for 2 Silver Metallic

Brian Compton
Stuttgart Germany
2000 Silver R/T
Mods:
Dashcover
Tinted Windows
Air Silencer Removed
K&N Oil and Air Filters
3" Air Intake (Ordered)
68mm TB (Ordered)
Flowmaster Muffler and Tips (Ordered)

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Gary S:
I'll get 2 as well, I notice you got a scratch on your door as well ;)
I guess I do :( Didn't notice. I have a dent in the middle of the hood from a rock on the toll-way :(

All and all, it's not perfect, but I think it's in damn good condition for being almost 4 years old. I tried my hardest :D

BTW, I just had it detailed today, so I took some new pictures so you can see what kind of condition it is in now.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Originally posted by Intrepid98:
OK, I need to know who would like to buy one of these. If I get enough people to order one, I can get a pretty good discount.

Could you make an "Intrepid R/T" decal (or have it made) onto the top of the front windshield? Just like the "Dodge" you have on your Trep.
I want to let all my R/T brothers know from afar that I'm coming
I would buy that and two of these in white.
:D

[ August 09, 2001: Message edited by: Frank-eGNY ]

·
Registered
61 Posts
Sign me up for two in white.

Would it be possible to make the decals with the actual Dodge font from the downloads page? That would match the styling of the fonts on the cars so much better. Just a suggestion...

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
I agree. The Dodge font would look great. I would buy one like that :) . By the way, I went all out with that font on my computer, and made a whole crazy Viper theme. I should work on making an Intrepid one. Anyone know of some good software to make icons and cursors?

·
Registered
65 Posts
sign me up fo 2 in white

1 - 20 of 48 Posts